12/26/11

Laugh Your Heart Out

I'm loving how this goes.  Oh the beautiful shade of red that's flowing down to the floor.  I wish it would stop soon.  It really should stop soon.  I hate you.  HA-HA-HA-HA-HA... Hehehehehe.
Mmm... The night feels nice, doesn't it?  Not that you can feel it now.  You probably lost all the feeling didn't you?  Mmmm, I wonder what that feels like.  I wonder if you can still feel pain.  STAB.  Oh look!  Another hole for the red to flow opened!  Tell me tell me!  Does it hurt?  Can you feel it?  You better. 
Gurgle!  Oh I love the sound of that sound!  AHHHH-HAHAHA!!!  WHAT a WONDERFUL night this is!  I should have done this years ago, shouldn't I?  I love your terrible and pitiful look!  Just look on your face!  Here, I'll hold a mirror up for you to see!
AHH! Hehehe... you look funny when your dying.  My face, I can't stop smiling like this!  I just love that look you have.  Please... Hey... Please keep that look from now on, ok?  I'll stop you here so it happens, ok?  Night night, big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment