1/1/12

The Unconscious Flood (Before)

It's just my imagination.  He can't be serious.  This can't be really be it, can't it?  Please tell me it isn't.
You are a puppet.
No, they just need me is all.  I can do this.
You cannot.  You will fail, and they will hate you.
Shut up, please.  I have no choice.  I have to do this not just for them, but for myself.
That's what they want you to think.
... What are you saying?
They don't care for you, they don't care.  They are the ones who trapped you here.  It is not a mystery to them.  They don't care.
...
Your life is expendable.  You heard what they said; they said that many others came before.  Why?
Because... They don't know.
How pitiful; you curl into your ball of safe ignorance.  You are meat to them.
He seemed happy, and friendly.
It was a disguise.
He... It, seemed supportive.
Only to reach its own end.
She's safe, isn't she?
She's as much innocent as she is truthful.  A beauty of a liar, she is a monster.
Please, stop.  I can't be thinking this.  My head hurts.  I want to rest.
Yes, rest.  That sounds like a good idea.
Maybe I should get something to eat.
That is if he would let me.
I'll nap until the evening,
Then I'll go for some more training, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Yo! this is CrimsonFire78 from Funimation!!
    I really liked this i have no clue what it's about buy for some reason it just makes me wanna find out more...REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete